Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I figured I should update this cause I keep forgetting. Anyways..
The You Look Adopted cassette is set to release on September 11th.
I'm pretty stoked to get this finished.
After that the next release lined up is Bad Moons/Power Split cassette.
We're recording it sometime. If you haven't heard about it yet, Power is the band I'm drumming in now with Norm and Aaron of Bad Moons. Pretty Stoked about this as well.

I started a Facebook page. Just look up Rat Tail Horde Records on there and like it. I'll be updating that more often.

Also I printed some stickers at work the other day, If you want any just let me know.
The artwork is by Dusty Hanna from Oh Shit They're Going to Kill Us

1 Comments:

Blogger Sam Sinister said...

Fuck yeah!

August 26, 2010 at 9:32 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home